- SKDT is a community owned registered charity run by a board of Directors who belong to the Kintyre Community.
- SKDT purchased and now run Campbeltown Town Hall on behalf of the Kintyre Community and use it as a base to deliver economic, social, cultural and leisure activities.
- The income raised from the use of Campbeltown Town Hall goes towards the running costs which ensure this important building at ‘the heart of the town’ can survive.
- SKDT deliver a range of community landscape projects for example, the putting green and the Campbeltown Gateway Garden.
- SKDT has also brought Doors Open Day back to Kintyre and facilitated the highly successful Road to Drumleman project.
- SKDT has become a trusted community anchor organization for South Kintyre, delivering several substantial projects, both independently and in partnership. It has also supported other local community groups and charities with project development and funding. Read about our projects to find out more about what we do.
- We hope that you will continue to support South Kintyre Development Trust as we are doing our best to improve conditions in the community and contributing to make Kintyre a wonderful place to live.
You can keep up to date with information from SKDT by subscribing to our Blog:
[blog_subscription_form subscribe_button=”Click Here to Subscribe!”]